Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
2nd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003
Dated the 3rd November 2014
Subject : Rotational Transfer Policy applicable to CSS Officers -Review of the policy reg.
- The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s O.M. of even number dated 21.10.2014 inviting comments from the stakeholders on the rotational transfer policy proposed for CSS officers. In the rotational transfer policy, a provision for mutual transfer is also proposed to be added as under:
- “Mutual TransferRequest for mutual transfer of officers may be considered by the Department of Personnel & Training subject to the following conditions:
- Both of the officers applied for mutual transfer should have completed at least 50% of the tenure prescribed for the post;
- The request has been recommended by the Secretary of the Departments concerned.”
- The comments if any on the rotational transfer policy may be submitted before the last date prescribed i.e. by 7.11.2014 in the e-mail address given below.
Under Secretary to the Government of India