Payment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees – Revised Rates effective from 1.1.2015
Finance Ministry issued orders for the payment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees at Revised Rates effective from 1.1.2015
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
North Block, New Delhi
Dated: 10th April, 2015.
Subject: Payment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees Revised Rates effective from 1.1.2015.
1. The undersigned is directed to refer to this Ministry’s Office Memorandum No. 1/2/2014-E-II(B) dated 18th September, 2014 on the subject mentioned above and to say that the President is pleased to decide that the Dearness Allowance payable to Central Government employees shall be enhanced from the existing rate of 107% to 113% with effect from January, 2015.
2. The provisions contained in paras 3, 4 and 5 of this Ministry’s O.M. No. I(3)/2008-E-II(B) dated 29th August, 2008 shall continue to be applicable while regulating Dearness Allowance under these orders.
3. The additional installment of Dearness Allowance payable under these orders shall be paid in cash to all Government employees.
4. These orders shall also apply to the civilian employees paid from the Defence Services Estimates and the expenditure will be chargeable to the relevant head of the Defence Services Estimates. In regard to Armed Forces personnel and Railway employees, separate orders will be issued by the Ministry of Defence and Ministry of Railways, respectively.
5. In so far as the employees working in the Indian Audit and Accounts Department are concerned, these orders are issued with the concurrence of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
( A. Bhattacharya)
Under Secretary to the Government of Indir
For original order..click here