Merger and re-designation of various common category posts per 6th CPC recommendations-Reg
Office of the Controller General of Defence Accounts
Ullan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt-110010
Date: 01 June 2015
All CsFA (Fys)/PCA (Fys_
(Through CGDA Mail Server)
Subject: Merger and re-designation of various common category posts per 6th CPC recommendations-Reg.
A copy of MoD F No. 410/2009-D (Civ-I) dated 01.05.2015 on the above subject is forwarded herewith for your information and necessary action at your end.
(V. K. Purohit)
No. 410/2009-D (CIV-I)
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
Sena Bhavan, New Delhi
The Chief of Army Staff,
The Chief of Air Staff,
The Chief of Naval Staff,
Subject: – Merger and re-designation of various common category posts as per 6th CPC recommendations- Reg.
- In continuation of MOD letter of even No. dated 27th February 2013, on the subject mentioned above, the proposal regarding re-designation of various posts in Defence Establishments consequent upon their merger as per 6th CPC recommendations has further been considered and referred to Ministry of Finance, Deptt. of Expenditure through Integrated Finance for approval.
- Ministry of Finance, Deptt. of Expenditure vide Ministry of Finance, Deptt. of Expenditure U.O. No.10 (6)/E/III.B/2012 dated 26th December 2014 and subsequent clarification furnished vide U.O. of even No. dated 7.4.2015 has intimated that the proposal has been examined in consultation with Deptt. of Personnel & Training, and approved the common designations of various cadres as under:-
|Name of Office / Cadre||Existing Designation||Pre-Revised Pay Scale||Revised pay Band / Grade Pay||Revised Designation|
|Stenographer Cadre||Steno Grade-I||5500-9000||PB-2 with GP Rs.4200||Stenographer Grade-I|
|Steno Grade-III||4000-6000||PB-1 with GP Rs.2400||Stenographer Grade-II|
|Admn. Cadre||Office Superintendent||5500-9000||PB-2 with GP Rs.4200||Office Superintendent|
|Technical Cadre||Chargeman Grade-I||5500-9000||PB-2 with GP of Rs.4200||Chargeman|
|Tradesman Mate||2650-4000||PB-1 with GP Rs.1800||Tradesman Mate|
|Scientific Staff||Scientific Asstt.II/ Junior Scientific Asstt.Gd.I||5500-9000||PB-2 with GP Rs.4200||Scientific Assitant|
|Scientific Asstt.III/ Junior Scientific Asstt.Gd-II||5000-8000|
|Telephone Operator||Telephone Supervisor||5500-9000||PB-2 with GP Rs.4200||Telephone Supervisor|
|Telephone Operator Gd.I||5000-8000|
|Telephone Operator Gd.II||3200-4900||PB-1 with GP Rs.2000||Telephone Operator|
|Storekeeping Cadre||Sr. Store Supdt/ Foreman of Stores/ Supervisor Barrack/Stores Gd-I/ Storekeeper Gd.I Chargeman-II /Stores Chargeman-I (Stores)||5500-9000||PB-2 with GP Rs.4200||Sr. Store Superintendent|
|Store Supdt. / Sr. Store Keeper /Supervisor Barrack/Stores Gd.II / Storekeeper Gd.II / Chargeman-II (Stores_||5000-8000|
|Sr. Storekeeper /Storekeeper / Storekeeper Gd.III / Supervisor (Store)||4000-6000||PB-1 with GP Rs.2400||Superintendent (Store)|
|Asstt. Storekeeper / Storekeeper / Storekeeper Gd-II||3050-4590||PB-1 with GP Rs.1900||Storekeeper|
|Civilian Motor Drivers||Foreman of Transport||5500-9000||PB-2 with GP Rs.4200||Civilian Motor Driver (SG)|
|Civilian Motor Driver (SG) / Motor Transport Supervisor||5000-8000|
|Photographer Cadre||Sr. Photographer Gr.I||5500-9000||PB-2 with GP Rs.4200||Senior Photographer|
|Sr. Photographer Gr.II||5000-8000|
|Technical Cadre||Junior Works Manager/Foreman/Junior Technical Officer/Shop Suptdt.||7450-11500||PB-2 with GP of Rs.4600||Junior Works Manager. Junior Technical Officer/ Foreman(as per the functional requirement of Hqrs./ Dtes./Organisations)|
|Asstt. Foreman/ Asstt. Shop Suptd.||6500-10500|
|Scientific Staff||JTO(S)/Sr. Scientific Asstt.||7450-11500||PB-2 with GP Rs.4600||Senior Scientific Assistant|
|Draughts man Cadre||JTO(D)||7450-11500||PB-2 with GP Rs.4600||
Model RRs for Draughtsman Cadre is being examined by DOP&T in consultation with the UPSC and re-designation will be in line with Model RRs to be finalised by DOP&T.
|Draughtsman Gd.I||5500-9000||PB-2 with GP Rs.4200|
|Draughtsman Gd.III||4000-6000||PB-1 with GP Rs.4200|
|Official Language Staff||Junior Hindi Translator||5000-8000||PB-2 with GP of Rs.4200||Junior Translator|
|Senior Hindi Translator||5500-9000||PB-2 with GP of Rs.4600||Senior Translator|
|Translation Officer/ Hindi Officer||6500-10500||PB-3 with GP of Rs.5400||Assistant Director (OL)|
- The above approval is subject to the following:
(i) It does not involve any change in pay scale in any manner whatsoever.
(ii) It does not require re-fixation of pay in case nor does it involve change in date of increment.
(iii) It does not disturb the next higher post in the hierarchical line of promotion, and
(iv) It does not entail any financial implication whatsoever in any form whatsoever.
- The proposal with regard to continue with the nomenclature/ designations of Stenographer Cadre, Administrative Cadre, Technical Cadre (Chargeman, Tradesman Mate, Labour/Mazdoor) Scientific Staff, Telephone Operator, CMD Cadre and Photographer Cadre is subject to the condition that for the common category cadres where Model RRs are issued by the DOP&T, the re-designation will be as per Model RRs and no deviation in such common category posts is allowed.
- This issues with concurrence of Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure vide their U.O. No.10(6)/E.III.B/2012 dated 26 Dec., 2012 and clarification dated 7th April 2015 and Defence (Fin./AG/PB) vide their Dy. No. 31/AG/PB dated 28th April, 2015.
Under Secretary (CP)
Tel. No.2301 2414