Continuation of ad-hoc appointment in the grade of UDCs of CSCS –reg.
No. 3/2/2010-CS.II (B) (Vol.II)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan
Khan Market, New Delhi-03,
Dated: 30th June, 2015.
Subject: Continuation of ad-hoc appointment in the grade of UDCs of CSCS (Central Secretariat Clerical Service)–reg…
- The undersigned is directed to refer Department’s O.M of even number dated 9th January, 2015 on the subject mentioned above vide which cadre Units were permitted to continue ad-hoc appointments in the grade of UDCs up to 30.06.2015. Further continuance of these appointments has been reviewed in this Department and it has been decided that the period of the ad-hoc appointment of those LDCs of CSCS who are working as UDCs of CSCS on ad-hoc basis may be extended upto 31.12.2015 or till they are appointed on regular basis, whichever is earlier.
- Continuance of ad-hoc appointment shall not confer on the appointees any right to continue in UDC Grade indefinitely or for inclusion in the Select List of UDC of CSCS or to claim seniority in UDC Grade of CSCS.
- Other terms and conditions mentioned in the relevant Oms will remain unchanged.
- Copies of the order along with the details of the officials (date of birth, date of Joining, Rank No., Select List Year, etc.) may be endorsed to this Department for record.
- Hindi version will follow.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India.
For Original Order – Click here..