Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
2nd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003
Dated the 16th July, 2015
Subject: The Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013- Submission of declaration of assets and liabilities by CSS officers – regarding…
- The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s O.M. of even number dated 9th and 23rd April, 2015 regarding declaration of assets and liabilities by CSS officers under the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013 and to state that vide Notifications dated 27.4.2015 the last date for filing of returns by public servants under the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013 as on 1.8.2014 and as on 31.3.2015 has been extended to 15th October, 2015.
- All CSS Officers are requested to file the returns for the year 2014 (as on 1.8.2014) and for the year 2015 (as on 31.3.2015) on line at cscms.nic.in at the earliest. All officers of US and above levels of CSS should also take a print out of the return filed on line and submit to this Department duly signed.
- Filing of returns at the last moment by thousands of officers makes the system sluggish and lead to delay in filing of the returns. In view of this, all CSS Officers are requested to file the returns at the earliest without waiting for the last date to approach to avoid rush and slowing down of the system at the last moment.
- Ministries/Departments are requested that the contents of this O.M. may be widely circulated to the notice of all CSS officers working under their control. They should also monitor and ensure that the returns are submitted by all officers within the stipulated period without fail through Web Based Cadre Management System.
- A copy of FAQs on Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013 circulated by this Department is also attached for information.
Under Secretary to the All Ministries/Departments Government of India
Tele. : 24629412
CLICK HERE .. for the Original Order.