DOPT – Preparation of Common Seniority List (CSL) in the Grade of UDC of CSCS for the Select List Year-2004 to 2014 – Regarding….
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003
Dated: 9th March, 2016
Subject: -Preparation of Common Seniority List (CSL) in the Grade of UDC of CSCS for the Select List Year-2004 to 2014-reg.
- The undersigned is directed to refer to this Division’s 0,M. of even number dated 14.01.2016 vide which cadre units were requested to prepare the Seniority List of UDC of CSCS for the Select List year 2004 to 2014 in terms of Rule 3 of Section 6 of the Central Secretariat Clerical Service (Preparation of Common Seniority Lists) Regulations, 1971.
- As on date all the cadre units have submitted the seniority list of UDCs of CSCS for the Select List Year 2004-2014. However, from the information furnished by various Cadre Units, it is observed that few cadre units have not followed the zone prescribed by this Division’s 0,M. No. 12/1/2015-CS.11(B) dated 30.09.2015. A list of such officials is enclosed asAnnexure-I.
- in this context, it is stated that it was clarified to all the cadre units vide DoP&T’s O.M. No. 12/1/2015-05.II(B) dated 11.12,2015 that if number of officials eligible for promotion are more than number of vacancies reported, they may be promoted as of now (if sufficient physical vacancies available as on date to accommodate them) as their juniors from subsequent Select List Year have been promoted. They will be adjusted by DoP&T by making allocations to deficient cadres on compilation of complete information from all cadre units.” (Copy enclosed)
- The Cadre Units are, therefore, requested to conduct review DPCs of such officials mentioned at Annexure-1 latest by18.03,2016and send the action taken report to the undersigned so that Common Seniority List (CSL) 2004 to 2014 in the grade of UDCs may be finalized.
- A copy of the information may also be e-mailed at sarswat.rajesh13(Wnic.in in MS-Word or MS-Excel form.
Unser Secretary to the Govt. of India