CGHS – Self Printing of CGHS Cards by the Beneficiaries…
Govt. of India
Ministry of health and Family Welfare
Directorate General of CGHS
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 011.
Dated: 31st March, 2016.
Subject: Self-Printing of CGHS Card
This is with reference to the above subject.
CGHS is pleased to announce a new initiative by which its beneficiaries can now print their own cards at their convenience. This facility for self-printing is applicable for those beneficiaries whose CGHS membership has already been approved by the concerned Additional Director.
The steps involved in Printing of the Card are given below:
- Visit CGHS portal Cghs.nic.in
- click ‘Beneficiary Login’
- Enter Ben ID and Password, and sign in.
In case the beneficiary does not have a password or has forgotten it, then click on ‘Generate Password’ and follow the instructions.
- click ‘Print Card’ for the beneficiary whose card needs to be printed.
- Enter the One Time Password (OTP) sent on registered mobile.
- Click ‘Print CGHS Card’
- A message will appear on the screen requesting to take a coloured printout and get the card laminated. click ‘OK’
- Download or open the CGHS card in PDF format.
- Print the CGHS card using Print command.
- The introduction of this facility may kindly be given due publicity.