All India Bank Employees’ Association (AIBEA) – Prepare and March on All India Strike on 25th May, 2016…
CIRCULAR LETTER No.27/184/2016/17 28-3-2016
TO ALL OFFICE BEARERS, STATE FEDERATIONS AND ALL INDIA BANKWISE ORGANISATIONS:
Time to act …
Time to fight Prepare and March on All India Strike on 25th May, 2016
We have already conveyed the agitational programmes chalked out by our Office Bearers’ meeting to resist the increasing attacks and challenges. All our State Federations, All India Bankwise Organisations, Base-level bankwise unions – the entire organisation must be geared up to implement the programmes successfully and effectively.
We shall take up the matter with the constituents of UFBU to work out a possible united struggle. If there is any development in this regard, we shall inform our units in due course.
But in the meantime, all efforts must be taken to prepare our membership for the ensuing struggle.
- Hold meetings: Committee meetings, local general body meetings, etc. should be held at all levels of the organisation to apprise our members of these attacks.
- Letters to FM and RBI: Draft of letters to be sent to Finance Minister and Governor, RBI is being sent to units in a day or two. Please ensure that all our units send these letters without fail.
- Printing of Badges and Posters: Specimen of Badge and Poster is being sent to units and the same should be got printed immediately and supplied to all our base units and branch units.
- Distribution of leaflets: Leaflets explaining the attacks should be distributed to employees, customers and general public in local languages.
- All India Day: We have given the programme of All India Day and Badge Wearing on 15-4-2016. It is learnt that in some States, it would be a festival holiday on 15th. Hence our State Federation may arrange to observe this programme one or two prior to this looking to local convenience.
- GC meeting and Dharna: While AIBEA GC will be held on 25th April, 2016, a Dharna will be held before Parliament on the next day i.e. 26th April, 2016.
- Signature Collection Campaign: All the completed signatures/ petitions to Prime Minister collected so far are to be sent to our Delhi Federation. The Petitions would be handed over to the Prime Minister on 26th April, 2016. Hence units may collect some more signatures upto 15th April.
- State-level Morcha/Rally/Dharna on 11th May, 2016: Each State Federation should immediately plan this important programme and mobilise our members accordingly. It is important to make to mass participative programme.
Comrades, at the cost of repetition we reiterate the importance of the campaign and struggle to face the emerging challenges and attacks and exhort all our units and members to take every necessary step to implement the programmes in the best possible manner.
Click Here…for the Original Letter