Single Window Service for Central Civil Pensioners….
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
Central Pension Accounting Office
Trikoot-ii, Bhikaji Cama Place,
Phones: 26174596, 26174456, 26174438
CPAO/IT&Tech/Single Window Service/2016-17/38
17th May, 2016
Subject: – Development of Single Window Service for Central Civil Pensioners.
- CPAO is in final stage of developing a single window service for Central Civil Pensioners providing them access to pension process status and all the required information about their Pension & revision details, also providing for Grievance Registration facility and its status to pensioners. This service also intends to track each pension case from the initial stage of preparation of list of all government servants who are due to retire within next twelve to fifteen months on quarterly basis and its submission to concerned Pay & Accounts Officer to the stage of first credit of Pension by the bank.
- In this context, Rule 56 of CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972 provides that: –
(i) Every Head of Department shall have a list prepared every three months, that is, on the 1st January, 1st April, 1st July, 1st October each year, of all Government servants who are due to retire within the next twelve to fifteen months of that date.
(ii) A copy of every such list shall be supplied to the Accounts Officer concerned not later than 31st January, 30th April, 31st July or 31st October, as the case may he, of that year.
- Joint Secretary (Admn) of all the Ministries/Departments (copies endorsed to Pr. CCAs/ CCAs/CAs) have already been requested to provide the above lists to their concerned Accounts Officer vide CPAO’s OM No. CPAO/Tech/Jeevan Pramaan/2015- 16/515-662 dated 10.07.2015 followed by OM No. CPAO/Tech/Jeevan Pramaan/ 2015-16/1770 dated 07.03.2016.
- All the PAOs must have these lists with them by now. Accordingly, all Pr. CCAs/CCAs/ CAs/AGs/Administrators of UTs are requested to ensure that the lists of all such government servants as on 1st April, 2016 are provided to CPAO latest by 3rd June, 2016 positively through PAO login provided on the CPAO’s website cpao.nic.in in the annexed format.
- The facility of generating PPO Nos. through the list itself is also being developed by CPAO.
Controller of Accounts)
Click Here...to view the Order