Charter of Demands for National Strike on 2nd September 2015…
CHARTER OF DEMANDS.
- Urgent measures for containing price-rise through universalisation of public distribution system and banning speculative trade in commodity market
- Containing unemployment through concrete measures for employment generation. (iii) No ban on creation of new posts. Fill up all vacant posts3. Strict enforcement of all basic labour laws without any exception or exemption and stringent punitive measure for violation for labour laws. Against Labour Law Amendments
(viii) No labour reforms which are inimical to the interest of the workers.
4. Universal social security cover for all workers
(v) Scrap PFRDA Act an re-introduce the defined benefit statutory pension scheme. Assured enhanced pension not less than Rs. 3000/- P.M. for the entire working population.
5. Fix minium wage with provisions of indexation.
(i) Effect wage revision of the Central Government Employees from 01.01.2014 accepting memorandum of the staff side JCM; ensure 5-year wage revision in future; grant interim relief and merger of 100% of DA; Include Gramin Dak Sevaks within the ambit of 7th CPC. Settle all anomalies of 6th CPC.
6. Stoppage of disinvestment in Central/State PSUs. . Stoppage of contractorisation in permanent perennial work and payment of same wage and benefits for contract workers as regular workers for same and similar work.
No outsourcing, contractorisation, privatization of governmental functions; withdraw the proposed move to close down the printing presses, the publications, form stores and stationery departments and medical stores Depots; regularize the existing daily-rated/casual and contract workers and absorption of trained apprentices.
7. Removal of all ceilings on payment and eligibility of bonus, provident fund; increase the quantum of gratuity.
(ix) Remove the ceiling on payment on bonus.
8. Compulsory registration of trade unions within a period of 45 days from the date of submitting applications; and immediate ratification of ILO Convention C 87 and C 98.
(vi) Revive the JCM functioning at all level as an effective negotiating forum for settlement of the demands of the Central Government Employees.
9. Against FDI in Railways, Insurance and Defence.
(ii) No Privatisation, PPP or FDI in Railways, Defence Establishment and no corporatization of Postal services.
10 Remove arbitrary ceiling on compassionate appointment.
11. Ensure five promotions in the serve career.